Circulation Services - Your Library Account
- Contact Circulation Services for questions regarding your library card or your account.
- You can view Your Library Account from our catalog to see what books you have checked out, the due dates, renew, or place a hold.
- Check our Catalog FAQs (frequently asked questions).
- Contact Ask-a-Librarian for information on research topics or for help using the catalog.
- Check our Frequently Asked Reference Questions for answers to common questions.
Suggest a purchase
- Contact Collection Development to suggest a specific title you would like the library to purchase.
- This also includes AV materials - DVDs, CDs, audiobooks, ebooks, etc.
- Refer specific catalog questions or informational questions to
- If you experience problems accessing our electronic resources from outside Alameda County Library. Check the Articles & Databases remote access Troubleshooting Tips page for answers to common problems.
- If you experience problems receiving email notifications from the Alameda County Library, please check the Email Notification Troubleshooting page.
- Contact Web Support to report a broken link or difficulties in accessing Articles & Databases.
- Contact Accessibility@aclibrary.org with questions regarding services to people with disabilities or seniors.
Library Branch Managers
|Castro Valley||Dawn Balestreri|
|Fremont Main||Brian Edwards|
|Digital Library||Susan Fisher|
|County Librarian||Cindy Chadwick|
|Deputy County Librarian||Deb Sica|
|Head of Branches||Ben Gomberg|
|Technical Services||Randy McDevitt-Parks|